We are so excited to have been selected to sell in House of Fraser on Oxford Street.. It really is a dream come true.
So how did it all happen ?
If anyone knows me they know there’s no stopping me when it comes to trying for new and exciting opportunities. What did I have to lose…
I noticed the advert for the competition on a social media feed, which I have just learned this is how the competition was promoted. I entered with my a video talking about LoveurLook , the collection and my past experiences within pop up shop ventures. Out of 100os of applications LoveurLook were selected for the final 20 to present in front of a fantastic panel of judges who were ;
1. Nigel Oddy, House of Fraser’s COO
2. James Hibbert, founder of Dress2Kill & co-founder of The Great Retail Revival Foundation
3. Liz Houghton, founder of Mint Velvet
4. Anna Murphy, editor of the Telegraph’s Stella magazine
5. Katy Young, beauty editor at the Telegraph
It was a very nerve racking experience to say the least , but well worth it as 4 days later I got the phone call to say I had won a spot in House of Fraser.. LoveurLook was one of the 10 finalists !
The LoveurLook collection will be in store on the 12th May until the 26th May but on-line purchases will start from the 8th May..
What will be on SALE?
Here’s a very little taste of what to expect ladies ! **Please note stock may vary from store to on-line**
Every purchase will receive :
- Anyone who purchases will receive a free glass of champagne from our sponsor Taittinger
- LoveurLook gift voucher to spend on your purchase or on a later date
- Free LoveurLook gift
- Plus make up advice from Benefit
and a chance to be styled by some expert vintage stylists .
A special thanks to all of the judges and The great retail revival
‘The Great Retail Revival is a not-for-profit foundation started by a group of individuals experienced in and passionate about retail. We help to give smaller retail brands the platform, guidance and support required to establish themselves. We help bring new and innovative concepts to market, on and off line that respond to the changing retail landscape.’
We Love You !!! Thank you so much for this opportunity !!
Hope to see you all soon !